Support our events and Sponsor today!
The Twin Lakes Water Sports Association, LLC (TLWSA) is a volunteer organization created to increase participation in wake sports in our region, unite the wake sports community, and to create a safe and friendly environment for riders and spectators to enjoy the sport.
While the information on this website is for all to enjoy, the TLWSA relies heavily on memberships to fund our activities. Please consider supporting the association through Sponsorship.
Following are some of our short-term goals:
- To unite the local wake sports community
- To provide a safe and friendly environment through rider/driver education
- To create learning opportunities for youths and adults to become involved in wake sports, such as Clinics, Lessons, or Rider Demos
- To continue to build on the success of the Annual WakeFest Competition, and to create additional events or activities for local riders
- To generate funds to be used to enhance our lake community
The TLWSA is a 100% volunteer orginization. All officers and volunteers generously donate their time and skills to make this organization work. If you are interested in helping out the TLWSA, please let us know and join our team!